Relationship and communication with Shareholders
The Board of AfrAsia Bank Limited is committed to upholding an open and constructive communication with its shareholders. Various communication channels are used to ensure shareholders as well as the bank’s stakeholders are updated about all developments.
Shareholders and Investors
How the Bank engages with stakeholders
- Regular presentations and roadshows
- External newsletters
- Integrated reports, media releases and published results
- Board Meetings
- Annual General Meetings
- Investor Relations microsite
How we engage with our stakeholders
Investors provide the financial capital necessary to sustain growth.
Stakeholders contribution to value creation
Providing sustained returns on investment through sound risk management, strategic growth opportunities and good governance practices.
What concerns the bank's stakeholders
- Delivering sustainable returns
- Leadership and strategic direction
- Corporate governance and ethics
- Progress with project pipelines, business plans and future growth projects
- A high level of empowerment and autonomy